It's Me!

It's Me!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Goodbye Fall and Hello Winter!!!


Happy Thanksgiving all my friends and family!!
This image is the last for this year, now we welcome snow and Santa. I hope you all had the most thankful Thanksgiving and enjoyed those you love and care for!!
We started the closing on our house here in Lehi and all of us are very excited!! The kids are excited to have a new room, redecorate and play at the huge park right across the street!!! We hope to be in by Christmas and we are crossing our fingers that that will happen. This brings me to the next reason I wanted to get on my blog and keep in a sense my "journal".
I am Thankful for the love I have with my family, the freedom we have, the opportunity to be able to provide a home and all the needs that they acquire, and the knowledge to know that I am blessed for all that I have.
There is so many people who cannot provide and take care of there loved ones or thereselves, I hope and pray for anyone who may be in a hard time that they can find what they need to get them through. I try to remember everyday to be grateful everday for all the small things that I could and sometimes do take for granted.
Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless You and Yours!

2 comments: